- is an only child
- is aka Liam
- is a Chemist
- was a former CSI Lab technican
- is now a CSI Level 1
- works at the CSI Lab Las Vegas
- wears bright shirts
- has crazy haircuts
- is quite a chatter-box
- likes: gossip, blue hawaiian coffee,
a rack of lamm, Merlot, beer, ice cream, liquid latex, riddles,
the Spanish language, liver and onions, to be a male, shrimps salad
- reads "Teen", "Sand & Surf",
"The Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allen Poe, Forensic journals
- is a huge fan of music
(Marilyn Manson, Black Flag)
- is curious about everything
- has a coin collection
- is very ambitious
- is a bad speller
- is a sucker for expensive cars
- bleaches his hair
- is a member in a gym club
- does competitive kickboxing
- has an expertise in the occult
- was an Eagle Scout
- wore Doc Martens (work boots)
in High school
- weighs 150 pounds
- knows about Chinese characters
- drives a VW Passat
- grew practically up on ‘The X-Files’
- has no allergies
- used to be Goth to dug chicks
- knows about vampires
- worries about identity theft
- watches Norwegian youtube
- Ancestors: Norwegian
- was Captain of the chessclub at highschool
- lived once in N.Y.
- worked two semesters in San Francisco
- studied in Stanford
- graduated from the University of Berkley/California
- paternal Grandfather is apparently still alive
- Name: Papa Olaf Hojem 8th
- Mothers maiden name is Hojem
- Greg = short form of Gregers/Norwegian = Gregory
- wanted to be a CSI and became one
- His dad was used to take him sailing when he was a kid.
- The family thinks that he might have inherited the sixth sense of his grandmother, Nana Olaf.
- He grew up watching action blockbusters -car chases, ninjas, cyborg death machines.
- His mom didn´t allow him to play any sports in high school.
- writes a book about the history of Las Vegas
- a long line of Sanders men were hunters
- He has a Norwegian cousin
- the name Sanders is americanized from Sanderson
- Greg´s great great grandfather was one of the leaders of the uprising against
the Swedish rule of Norway in 1814.
- His great uncle was named Auric Hojem, one of the richest men in the 19th century.
He had the nickname cake-eater.
- He never liked Mathe in school but now he studies for his criminalistics certification.
- He wrote a book about the history of the mob in Las Vegas: Sin City Secrets.
- get hooked on genealogy
- he keeps the history of Las Vegas on his ipod
- doesn´t like to remember his time in highschool